Due to the overwhelming response for the sold out April LEVA Level 1 class, another Level 1 class has been scheduled.
June 26-30, the course will be hosted by the Seattle Police Department in Washington.
Limited seats are available. Details and registration are available by clicking HERE.
Direct any questions to LEVA Executive Director Jan Garvin, firstname.lastname@example.orgAdd a comment
The following is provided to assist you in planning to attend the 28th Annual LEVA Digital Multimedia Evidence Training Symposium this October.
October 16-20, 2017
Hilton Clearwater Beach
400 Mandalay Ave.
Clearwater, Florida 33767
$165+tax daily that includes the resort fee, in-room WiFi access, valet/self-parking and more. Reservation deadline is September 21, 2017.
For those required to book at the US Federal lodging rate, contact Mr. Jan Garvin at the email address below.Add a comment
LEVA's 2017 training schedule is posted and the registration process is open.
The schedule includes these 40-hour LEVA core classes hosted by the UK's Greater Manchester Police, the Honolulu Police Department in Hawaii, the Kansas City, MO Police Department and the Houston Forensic Science Center:
- Level 1: Forensic Video Analysis & the Law
- Level 2: Digital Multimedia Evidence Processing
- Level 3: Photographic Video Comparison
- Level 4: Advanced Forensic Video Analysis & the Law
Seating is limited.
- UK: Level 2, May 15-19 (SOLD OUT)
- US: Kansas City - Level 1 (SOLD OUT), April 3-7; Level 2, June 19-23; Level 3, September 12-16
- JUST ANNOUNCED! US: Seattle - Level 1, June 26-30.
- Honolulu: Level 2, September 25-29 (tentative)
- Houston - Level 4, December 4-8
For details, click the Training tab at the top of this home page, select Upcoming Training Events and scroll down to the class(es) of interest.
If you want more information, please email LEVA Executive Director Mr. Jan Garvin at email@example.com.Add a comment